By Nathan Rozentals
About This Book
- Focus on test-driven improvement to aid construct caliber purposes which are modular, scalable, maintainable, and adaptable.
- Enhance your TypeScript wisdom with in-depth discussions on language positive aspects, third-party libraries, statement records, etc utilizing useful scenarios.
Who This ebook Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Gain an perception into center and complicated TypeScript language beneficial properties together with inheritance and generics
- Create large checking out suites in your software, together with unit checking out, integration checking out, and browser automation with Jasmine and Selenium
- Organize your program code utilizing modules, and make the most of Asynchronous Module Loading with require.js
- Explore complex object-oriented options together with dependency injection and strongly typed area events
- Build a whole single-page net program with TypeScript and Marionette, incorporating object-oriented layout styles alongside the way
By David Sawyer McFarland
The very important belongings you have to know:
- Use animations and effects. construct drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, computerized slideshows, and more.
- Collect facts with internet forms. Create easy-to-use kinds that be certain extra exact customer responses.
- Practice with dwelling examples. Get step by step tutorials for internet tasks you could construct yourself.
By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided through engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll throughout the framework’s key gains, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from format to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your internet app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by means of setting apart common sense, info, and presentation duties with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce basic caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of setting layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in such a lot internet apps
Download E-books jQuery Hotshot_Ten practical projects that exercise your skill, build your confidence, and help you master jQuery PDF
By Dan Wellman
Ten functional tasks that workout your ability, construct your self belief, and assist you grasp jQuery
• See what number of jQuery's tools and houses are utilized in actual events. Covers jQuery 1.9.
• discover ways to construct jQuery from resource documents, write jQuery plugins, and use jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile.
• Familiarise your self with the most recent similar applied sciences like HTML5, CSS3, and frameworks like Knockout.js.
jQuery Hotshot walks you step-by-step via 10 tasks designed to familiarise you with the jQuery library and comparable applied sciences. each one venture specializes in a specific topic or component to the API, but in addition seems to be at whatever comparable, like jQuery's reliable templates, or an HTML5 function like localStorage. construct your wisdom of jQuery and similar technologies.
Learn a wide swathe of the API, as much as and together with jQuery 1.9, via finishing the 10 person tasks coated within the book.
Some of the initiatives that we'll paintings via over the process this e-book contain a drag-and-drop puzzle video game, a browser extension, a multi-file drag-and-drop uploader, an enormous scroller, a sortable desk, and a warmth map.
Learn which jQuery equipment and strategies to take advantage of during which occasions with jQuery Hotshots.
What you'll study from this book
• the right way to use the most recent model of jQuery (1.9) in real-world occasions.
• Create a jQuery plugin based for enterprise and maintainability.
• build a customized model of jQuery utilizing Node.js and Grunt.js, and the right way to run unit checks utilizing qUnit.
• construct on best of on-line providers like Google Maps to create interactive interfaces.
• Use templating frameworks to simply and successfully create repetitive parts of the web page populated with information.
• start with the comparable jQuery-powered frameworks jQuery UI and jQuery cellular.
• Produce interactive interfaces that reply to person interactions utilizing the Model-View-View version framework Knockout.js.
• Use the newest internet criteria like HTML5 and CSS3 to create appealing and semantic web content.
This e-book takes a hands-on, tutorial-style strategy that walks you step -by -step via 10 person tasks that every specialize in generating a selected, real-world product or program.
Who this e-book is written for
This e-book is aimed essentially at front-end builders, ideally already with a bit jQuery event, or these people who easily are looking to construct on their latest abilities with jQuery.
By Kyle Simpson
With this ebook you will:
- Learn the basic programming development blocks, together with operators, kinds, variables, conditionals, loops, and functions
By Wojciech Bednarski
• try out your codebase and alertness in addition to studying tips on how to combine exams with the continual integration instrument, Jenkins.
What you are going to research from this book
• Write unit exams utilizing QUnit try out framework.
• combine try framework with the Jenkins non-stop integration instrument.
• paintings with a Model–View–Controller architectural internet program.
• Create and set up an online program.
Who this publication is written for
By Jon Raasch
- Expert writer gives you an in-depth educational displaying tips on how to construct a real-world app that's loosely coupled, with each one part outfitted to exist separately
By Stephen A. Thomas
You've obtained information to speak. yet what sort of visualization do you opt, how do you construct it, and the way do you make sure that it really is as much as the calls for of the Web?
Then you are going to circulation directly to extra complicated themes, together with how to:
- Create tree maps, warmth maps, community graphs, observe clouds, and timelines
- Map geographic information, and construct sparklines and composite charts
- Add interactivity and retrieve facts with AJAX
- Manage info within the browser and construct data-driven net applications
- Harness the facility of the Flotr2, Flot, Chronoline.js, D3.js, Underscore.js, and Backbone.js libraries
By Nicholas Terwoord
80 handson recipes to create, combine, and expand dynamic and interactive charts on your net projects
About This Book
- Create extraordinary interactive charts that replace in realtime
- Make charts that paintings at any place you pass: cell or machine; on-line or offline
- Learn easy methods to expand, and improve Highcharts to layout and improve charts easily
- Learn how one can combine charts into almost about any venture for reading statistical data
Who This e-book Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Create charts in a number of demonstrate formats
- Process facts from diverse distant or neighborhood assets with AJAX and Websockets
- Create easy polls
- Render charts for offline utilization or e-mail
- Integrate Highcharts with present frontend and backend frameworks
- Connect Highcharts to different info resources similar to git for fascinating visualizations
- Display basic statistical data
- Extend the Highcharts library for extra reusable, flexible charts
"Highcharts Cookbook" is a pragmatic consultant that gives you with transparent, step by step recipes to create dynamic, practical charts on your net functions utilizing Highcharts. With "Highcharts Cookbook", you are going to create and layout dynamic and flexible charts in several scenarios.
"Highcharts Cookbook" via its big range of recipes will stroll you thru every thing you want to find out about Highcharts and may assist you to unharness its complete capability on your net purposes quick and easily.
You will the way to combine Highcharts with various frontend and backend libraries equivalent to ExtJS, jQuery, and the Yii framework with a few examples in Python, personal home page, and NodeJS. additionally, you will disguise the right way to deal with person interactions like shape enter and mouse occasions, how you can fetch distant facts in CSV, XML, and JSON layout, and the way to render charts for offline utilization. with the intention to study different methods you could leverage the ability of Highcharts to create, combine and expand its beneficial properties on your program, then this ebook is for you.
By Mike Wilson
- Learn approximately key modules in Node.js for construction real-time apps
- Use the Backbone.js framework to write down fresh browser code, and preserve larger information integration with MongoDB
- Structure undertaking records as a starting place for code that might arrive later
- Create person bills and methods to safe the data
- Use Backbone.js templates to construct the application’s UIs, and combine entry keep watch over with Node.js
- Develop a touch checklist to aid clients hyperlink to and music different accounts
- Use Socket.io to create real-time chat functionality
- Extend your UIs to offer clients up to the moment information