By Jonathan Stark
You’ll how to create an Android-friendly net app at the platform of your selection, after which use Adobe’s unfastened PhoneGap framework to transform it to a local Android app. notice why device-agnostic cellular apps are the wave of the long run, and begin development apps that provide larger flexibility and a much wider reach.
- Convert an internet site right into a internet program, whole with development signs and different features
- Add animation with JQTouch to make your internet app appear and feel like a local Android app
- Make use of client-side info garage with apps that run while the Android gadget is offline
- Use PhoneGap to hook into complex Android gains, together with the accelerometer, geolocation, and alerts
- Test and debug your app on the internet with actual clients, and post the completed product to the Android Market
By Chris Sevilleja, Holly Lloyd
Learn how to write suggest Stack purposes from scratch
Want to benefit Node.js and AngularJS?
In this booklet, we'll be studying approximately 4 items of software program (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js) and the way they mix to make the good suggest stack.
What You’ll Learn
You’ll achieve an exceptional real-world knowing of the way to exploit Node and Angular. additionally, you will research the following:
- Build Node/Express purposes and RESTful APIs from scratch
- Handle CRUD operations with MongoDB
- Build dynamic Angular frontend purposes from scratch
- Build scalable and well-structured suggest applications
- Best practices and methods in software development
- Use Bower and Gulp for effective development
- This e-book is largely 3 books in one. Getting all started with Angular, Getting began with Node, and development functions with Node and Angular.
- RESTful API in Node and convey with token established authentication
- Angular token established authentication
- MEAN stack CRM to control users
- Starter suggest app with Bower and Gulp
- And more...
You'll have the data to construct not only suggest apps, yet standalone Node and standalone Angular purposes as well.
What You'll Build
You’ve most likely heard of the suggest stack round the internet and feature been puzzling over what’s so nice approximately it. construction with the 4 suggest parts can create not just awesome purposes, but additionally a quicker and more straightforward improvement process.
By Adam Freeman
Best-selling writer Adam Freeman explains tips on how to get the main from AngularJS. He starts off by way of describing the MVC trend and the numerous advantages that may be won from setting apart your good judgment and presentation code. He then exhibits how one can use AngularJS's beneficial properties inside on your tasks to provide professional-quality effects. ranging from the nuts-and-bolts and build up to the main complex and complex beneficial properties AngularJS is punctiliously unwrapped, going in-depth to offer you the information you need.
Each subject is roofed truly and concisely and is choked with the main points you must learn how to be really powerful. crucial beneficial properties are given a no-nonsense in-depth therapy and chapters comprise universal difficulties and information of ways to prevent them.
What will I learn?
In this sensible and fun-to-read booklet, you are going to study the basics of AngularJS, corresponding to scopes, modules and controllers. you are going to then circulation directly to extra subtle thoughts, together with utilizing directives, filters and expressions to construct an entire unmarried web page internet application.
- Discover the ability of AngularJS's two-way information binding
- Using AngularJS and TDD
- Get to grips with modules, scopes, and controllers
- Enhance your HTML with directives
- Build an entire operating unmarried web page weblog program as you learn
- and masses more
By Jonathan Chaffer, Karl Swedberg
* geared up menu to each approach, functionality, and selector within the jQuery library
* quick search for gains of the jQuery library
* comprehend the anatomy of a jQuery script
* expand jQuery's integrated services with plug-ins, or even write your own
jQuery Reference Guide digs deeper into the library, taking you thru the syntax requirements and following up with an in depth dialogue. You'll notice the untapped percentages that jQuery makes on hand, and hone your talents as you come back to this advisor time and again.
What you are going to study from this book?
* Get a extensive evaluate of the jQuery library's services with a real-world example
* research any jQuery process, functionality, and selector intimately, at any place and each time it's needed
* examine jQuery's plug-in structure, utilizing a number of methods to increase the library's capabilities
* discover the scale plug-in for purchasing the dimensions and place of any aspect at the page--even the rfile and browser window
* detect the shape plug-in for combining AJAX options with HTML forms
This e-book is an in depth reference consultant, and a useful source for solutions to all of your jQuery questions. It starts off with a real-world jQuery instance, which illustrates the constitution of a jQuery script. an in depth reference bankruptcy is then awarded for every of the most elements of jQuery. The booklet concludes with 3 reference chapters on jQuery plug-ins: the API for plug-in construction, the size plug-in, and the shape plug-in.
Who this booklet is written for?
This booklet is for net builders who need a huge, prepared view of the entire jQuery library has to provide or a short reference on their desks to consult for specific details.
By Jennifer Niederst Robbins
Do you must construct web content, yet don't have any earlier event? This pleasant consultant is the best position to begin. You’ll start at sq. one, studying how the net and web content paintings, after which gradually construct from there. by way of the top of the e-book, you’ll have the abilities to create an easy web site with multi-column pages that adapt for cellular devices.
Learn easy methods to use the most recent ideas, top practices, and present net standards—including HTML5 and CSS3. each one bankruptcy offers routines that will help you to profit a number of ideas, and brief quizzes to ensure you comprehend key concepts.
This completely revised version is perfect for college kids and execs of all backgrounds and talent degrees, even if you’re a newbie or brushing up on current skills.
- Build HTML pages with textual content, hyperlinks, photos, tables, and forms
- Use type sheets (CSS) for colours, backgrounds, formatting textual content, web page structure, or even basic animation effects
- Learn concerning the new HTML5 parts, APIs, and CSS3 houses which are altering what you are able to do with internet pages
- Make your pages demonstrate good on cellular units via making a responsive net design
- Create and optimize net pix so they’ll obtain as quick as possible
By Stoyan Stefanov
- Learn why literal notation styles are easier choices to functions
- Create gadgets that transcend the elemental styles of utilizing item literals and functions
- Examine styles that practice particularly to the client-side browser environment
About This Book
- Understand how internet 2.0 is made by way of strong browser-based applications
- Step-by-step educational that would convey you ways quick, complicated internet functions should be built
Who This ebook Is For
This booklet is predicated on Meteor 1.0.
What you'll Learn
- Create reactive templates that replace themselves while information changes
- Use database queries at the shopper and the server to retrieve, variety, and manage datasets
- Understand info synchronization utilizing a publication/subscription version and make API calls a specific thing of the past
- Discover how one can safe your facts circulation at the server part to maintain personal facts secret
- Add routing to a single-page program and make it look like a true website
- Build your personal complicated reactive items and make every thing rerun should you want
- Make your personal Meteor programs and how you can lead them to public
- Unit attempt your applications and Meteor applications
You will commence with the elemental options and folder constitution of a Meteor undertaking, studying how Meteor templates paintings. how to retrieve and ship facts to the server and control the database content material. Routing will later make your instance app glance and behave like a true web site. subsequent, you will get to grips with Meteor's reactivity idea that can rerun capabilities whilst facts alterations if you are construction your personal reactive item, and package deal it later for drop-in use. After your app is prepared, the ebook maintains with methods of deploying your app on sorts of servers. ultimately, we are going to look at checking out programs and the applying itself.
By Cody Lindley
JQuery Enlightenment used to be written to precise, in short-order, the innovations necessary to intermediate and complicated jQuery improvement. Its function is to instill in you, the reader, practices that jQuery builders take as universal wisdom. each one bankruptcy comprises thoughts necessary to turning into a professional jQuery developer.
- Understand the basics of cross-platform cellular software improvement from construct to distribution
- Learn to enforce the commonest positive aspects of contemporary cellular applications
"PhoneGap Beginner’s advisor" might help you holiday into the area of cellular program improvement. you'll find out how to organize and configure your cellular improvement setting, enforce the most typical gains of recent cellular apps, and construct wealthy, native-style functions. The examples during this booklet take care of actual use case eventualities, so one can assist you increase your individual apps, after which post them at the hottest app stores.
Dive deep into PhoneGap and refine your abilities via studying the way to construct the most beneficial properties of a true international app.
"PhoneGap Beginner’s advisor" will advisor you thru the development blocks of a cellular program that shall we clients plan a visit and percentage their journey details. With the aid of this app, you'll paintings with key PhoneGap instruments and APIs, expand the framework’s performance with plug-ins, and combine gadget gains comparable to the digital camera, contacts, garage, and extra. by the point you’re entire, you have got an outstanding realizing of the typical demanding situations cellular app builders face, and you may know the way to unravel them.
What you are going to examine from this book
- Set up and configure your improvement environment
- Manage cross-platform code bases
- Build well-performing modular apps
- Interact with the machine sensors, dossier method, and camera
- Use key PhoneGap APIs
- Integrate local code on your cellular app
- Write a PhoneGap plugin
- Localize a cellular app
Written in a pleasant, example-driven Beginner’s advisor structure, there are many step by step directions that can assist you start with PhoneGap.
Who this publication is written for
If you're a net developer or cellular software developer attracted to an examples-based method of studying cellular software improvement fundamentals with PhoneGap, then this ebook is for you.